Monitor Arm Desktop Mount for 13” to 34-Inch LCD LED Screens up to 22 lb. ONKRON G90, Black
- ✔️ UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY : fits most 13 to 34 - inch LCD, OLED, LED monitors (Dell, Acer, HP, Samsung, ASUS, BenQ, etc.) up to 22 lb. with 75x75 mm or 100x100 mm mounting holes. Great value for money, premium monitor desk mount.
- ✔️ EXTRA FLEXIBLE : supports an up - down tilt from +90° to - 45°, left - right swivel 180° and 360° rotation. Rotate it into landscape or portrait view, and fix it in any position on your eye le vel. The improved design of the monitor desk mount allows it to extend up to 21.6" in length and rise to 17.5" in height.
- ✔️ PREMIUM QUALITY: the monitor arm with stylish coating also has a reinforced tilt mechanism - now the bracket is even more powerful! Protective inserts will protect the monitor from scratches. 100% quality control of the gas spring ensures the durability of the whole construction.
- ✔️ CABLE MANAGEMENT: computer monitor mount has an integrated cable management compartment to hold all th e cables inside - specially designed for thick HDMI cables. It helps to save space and organize your workspace.
- ✔️ EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: our US - based customer support team is available 24/7 to answer all your pre - purchase and installation questions. We are ready to help you in any situation!
Perfectly fits most flat and curved 13 to 34-inch LCD LED monitors with VESA 75x75 and 100x100 mm weighing up to 22 lb.
Keep all your cables organized by hiding them inside the arm; use the quick-release VESA plate to make installation easier.
Viewing angle adjustment
Full motion mounting arm features tilt -90° to +45°, swivel +90° to -90°, screen rotation 360°.
Two ways of installation
Two ways of desktop installation – C-Clamp or grommet; all hardware and guides included.
Products purchased through the Partner Program do not include shipping costs in them, so if you are registered as a Partner, we will calculate shipping costs and send you an invoice with extra shipping charges before items are dispatched. Partners can get significant discounts when they purchase in bulk, since shipping a large quantity is a lot cheaper in cost per item terms than shipping individually.
Please note that products that are on backorder have a special badge on the product page that reads "BACKORDER". These products ship within the period specified on the listing page. In most cases, these items are already en route to our warehouse and will ship sooner than within 3 months but if you need the product urgently or if you have a deadline, please reach out to us to find out a more exact timeline for delivery.
All Items are delivered within 5-8 business days starting from the purchasing date. Overnight Expedited shipping is available but will be charged extra.
Free shipping is not available for shipments to other countries and Alaska / Hawaii,
U.S. Protectorates (American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands).
You can specify the delivery costs by the following telephone number (315)9682278 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
Onkron warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the product's Warranty Period. The Warranty Period starts on the original purchase date of the product.What the Period of Coverage Is:
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and not to any subsequent owner. If still owned by the original purchaser, all
Onkron Premium products are covered by a limited product warranty from the original purchase date of the product.
Five (5) years for all Onkron products
How to Get Warranty Service and What We Will Do:
For warranty claims made during the Warranty Period, Onkron will replace any defective product part free of charge. If a part of your ONKRON Premium product fails, call ONKRON at 315-968-2278 to make a warranty claim. We will discuss the problem with you and once we confirm the product is under warranty, we will ship replacement parts at no cost to you within 72 hours. This Limited Warranty does not cover the costs of removing and replacing defective parts from your ONKRON product. So, if your problem requires a repair technician, you must pay any labor charges.Additional Limits on the Warranty:
The Limited Warranty is automatically void if your Onkron Premium product is modified in any way, improperly installed, taxed beyond its stated weight capacity or otherwise misused or abused. All ONKRON products are intended for indoor use only and any outdoor use voids this Limited Warranty. The Limited Warranty for wall and ceiling mounts is void if the mount is moved from its initial installation.How State Laws Relate to the Warranty:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Onkron disclaims any other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. In any event, no express or implied warranty can last longer than the term stated above (“What The Period of Coverage Is”). Some states do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations may not apply to you.
Onkron will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use or inability to use its products, even if Onkron has been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ONKRON disclaims any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages (such as the cost of repairing or replacing other property which damaged when the device does not work properly). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.